Saturday 16 June 2012

Sports Day !!! o(^_^)o

The first and last time i joined sports carnival in my, SMART school.
Have been joining 4x100m for few times..but this is my first time to get Golden medal for it. I love 4x100m.
Just love it. My team members are really good, Brenda & 2 Malays. Theyare kind too! One of them is olahragawati i think. She was like Running Woman ! Hahaha.
My premiers, WAJA.
They were all united and the semangat is daebak.
Would u see some sakai waving flag and runnnnn together with the runners ? Yes, Waja sakai. Hahaha they were so daring, climb up to the 123 stairs and shouting and saying that number 1 is Waja's ! I....-________- lmao

Anyway, champion for this year is WIRA >.< yellow colour. 2nd: us, WAJA ! 3rd: KEMBARA, and 4th : SATRIA.
couldnt believe that the worst yellow would be the champion and changed so much just in one night -.-
Still satisfied of Waja. Blueeeee :)

And till now, i cant forget every moment during the running process and how happy were us.

No comments:

Post a Comment